Space Invasion : La Vision de Rocky13 Index du Forum Space Invasion : La Vision de Rocky13
Bienvenu(e) dans une galaxie où tout le monde colonise une parcelle de territoire galactique et s'empare du contrôle de la galaxie. Notre objectif est de créer des coallitions encore plus fortes, tout en faisant du troc intergalactique, imposer notre loi

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Free Bus$Pass Manchester

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Space Invasion : La Vision de Rocky13 Index du Forum >>> diplomatie de l'Espace et des Empereurs de l'Invader >>> Votre situation actuelle
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
philfilde
Les grades et les titres

Masculin
Point(s): 104
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 07:21 (2016)    Sujet du message: Free Bus$Pass Manchester Répondre en citant

Free Bus Pass Manchester > shorl.com/lebalebredryte

Free Bus Pass Manchester

ac186bab57
I am resident in Greater Manchester, aged 16 to 19 and have a scholar's pass which looks like this: I want to make the journey indicated on my pass on a school day before 9pm I want to make any other journey On the bus, you will pay half the adult fare for the journey shown on your pass. To apply for a permit, obtain an application form at your local council offices or TfGM Travelshops. If you are travelling by bus at any other time and you are aged 11 to 16, you will need to show an igo pass from May 16 when you buy your ticket. So, if you have a national concessionary pass and are starting your journey after 9.30am the whole trip will be free. **The MTA is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets or monthly passes. Manchester City Council Skip to main content Skip to navigation Search this site Accessibility Sign in Register HomeRoads, parking & transportConcessionary travel passes Roads, parking & transport Concessionary travel passes Who can apply? Blind and Partially Sighted People Deaf People Disabled People and those with learning difficulties Over-60s Under-16s Who can apply? Concessionary passes enable eligible people to travelon reduced fares or for free across Greater Manchester and in some cases nationally.Please Note: Concessionarypasses are issued by Transport for Greater Manchester (TfGM).

top of page How much will I have to pay to travel on buses? With your national concessionary travel pass, you can travel for free between 9.30am and 11pm* Monday to Friday, and all day at weekends and on public holidays on all local buses throughout England. Were open 7am-8pm Monday to Friday and 8am-8pm Saturday and Sunday. top of page Assistance dogsAll assistance dogs are allowed to travel when accompanying a disabled person on buses, trains and Metrolink trams. Remember, you can only travel for free or at the concessionary fare if you have your pass with you. For an application form for a Concession Plus pass write to us at: Travel ConcessionsCustomer ServicesPO Box 429Manchester M60 1HX Or phone: 0161 244 1050 Please apply in plenty of time and allow two weeks for us to process your application. Passes are not issued from Shudehill Online, however, completed application forms are accepted here. Transport for Greater Manchester 2016. top of page On which buses can I use my pass?You can use your pass on all local buses in England, no matter what colour or size the bus is, or which company runs it. Were open 7am-8pm Monday to Friday and 8am-8pm Saturday and Sunday.

we are young and free hillsong albumcool my gameswatch leroy and stitch onlinetop horror movie franchisesonline web development courseswatch chasing life episode 1wolf of wall street watch for freeairplay software windowsnext version of android osfree sex in hull

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 07:21 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Space Invasion : La Vision de Rocky13 Index du Forum >>> diplomatie de l'Espace et des Empereurs de l'Invader >>> Votre situation actuelle Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation